Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We were told to give our comments on the TEST......first thing a big thank you to the lecturers by supplying with substantial tips..yahoo,then here comes the best part...we were given the life line of a cheat sheet.....which i don't think I utilised wisely.Any way, I found the paper to be moderate, even though i get tis gut feeling that the outcome wont be impressive..as in the results..god save me...its kinda like a discomfort in the stomach,hhaa..i know like a spotenous nuclear explosion in your tummy

1 comment:

  1. I thought the nuclear explosion in your tummy part was funny. If i were given the chance to bring a cheat sheet into the exam hall, I guess I'll just squeeze in every little details on the paper. Anyhow hope you get to score great results for your test. Cheers. =)

    ReplyDelete